Making realize for the Next Generation
Smart Agriculture and Contributing to Japan's Food Culture by ICT
- Making use of sensors and other IoT technologies and applying AI and big data analysis, we are pursuing optimization of the crop growing process matched to the natural environment, and working to predict harvesting periods.
- In Sake rice project, we aim to establish methods for growing high-quality rice just right for making Japanese sake, and to improve quality management.
- Collaborating with agricultural machinery manufacturer Kubota, and applying with NTT Group's research development technologies and IT services, we have begun initiatives seeking greater efficiency with smart-agricultural machinery and more profitable agriculture through precision farming.
- Nurturing of crops and quality management using AI and IoT technology —Sake rice project—
- Enhancing efficiency by smart agricultural machinery and field sensing"