- 1.As NTT has adopted International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) beginning with the fiscal year ending March 31, 2019, the consolidated financial results forecasts have been prepared in accordance with IFRS.
- 2.EPS and Cash dividends, applicable to earnings for the year are adjusted for a stock split of common stock (100-for-1) with an effective date of January 4, 2009, and a stock split of common stock (2-for-1) with an effective date of July 1, 2015.
- 3.Beginning with the three months ended March 31, 2017, the method for calculating EBITDA has been revised. EBITDA and EBITDA Margin figures presented in the chart above have been retroactively recalculated using the new calculation method.
- *1D/E ratio = Interest-bearing debt / Shareholders' equity x 100
- *2Free cash flows = Cash flows from operating activities + Cash flows from investing activities
- *3EPS = Net income attributable to NTT / weighted average number of shares outstanding
- *4ROE = Net Income Attributable to NTT / Shareholders' equity x 100
- *5ROA = Income before income taxes / Total assets x 100
- *6EBITDA = Operating income + Depreciation and Amortization + Loss on sales and disposal of property, plant and equipment + Impairment loss
To view XLS documents you will need to download Microsoft Excel Viewer
- Stock Price (Real Time)
TSE : 9432