Last updated : October 29, 2018
ESG Management for Corporate Value Improvements
NTT Group practices environmental, social, and governance (ESG) management to address environmental and social issues. We have defined the reduction of our environmental impact, security, and the encouragement of participation by diverse human resources as material issues for NTT Group. Based on these issues, we are working to minimize business risks while capturing business opportunities to drive ongoing improvements in corporate value.
- *1The SASB Sustainability Accounting Standards are metrics for quantitative representation of non-financial information put forth by the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board of the United States.
- *2vs. fiscal year ended March 31, 2018
- *3Performance in the fiscal year ended March 31, 2018: 0.1%
- *4Performance in the fiscal year ended March 31, 2018: 1.18%
- *5Performance in the fiscal year ended March 31, 2018: 5.1%
- Stock Price (Real Time)
TSE : 9432