Photo authenticity proving technology
- An echo canceller that works in a variety of hands-free speech environments -
This photo authenticity proving technology (TruePhoto) can accurately determine whether a photo taken using a dedicated i-application of a camera-equipped mobile phone has been altered or not.
This is useful when photos taken with a camera-equipped mobile phone are to be used as evidence or proof.
- The operation is as simple as starting the dedicated i-application and pressing its shutter button.
- If even a single pixel of the photo taken has been altered, the detection software detects the alteration.
- If the mobile phone has GPS capability, the authenticity of the location where the photo was taken can be determined.
- Photos used as evidence of an accident in claiming insurance cover
- Photos used as evidence of personal property in financial transactions
- Photos used as evidence of work done at a construction site
- News photos of news media
- Unlike any other applications available on the market, this application can operate on camera-equipped mobile phones.
- Unlike any other applications available on the market, this application can work with GPS to prove the authenticity of the location where a photo is taken.
Other application technology