Automatic adaptive echo canceller technology for smartphones
- Enables clear hands-free calls with any terminal -
What it can do
- Every smartphone has its own speaker howling characteristics and transmission time from the speaker to microphone. This causes problems for hands-free calls with a call app such as echoes, howling, call interruption by noise, and volume too low to be heard.
- Applying this technology to a call app ensures natural and clear hands-free calls.
Effectiveness of the automatic adaptive echo canceller technology for smartphones
How it works
- Automatically discriminates voice from echoes even if the nature and loudness of the echoes vary depending on the model, and cancels the echoes accordingly.
- Also solves other problems thanks to a noise cancellation function which eliminates noise entering the microphone and an automatic volume adjustment function to adjust the difference in volume by type of model.
(1) Automatic adaptive echo cancellation function, (2) Noise cancellation function, and (3) Automatic volume adjustment function enable clear calls with any model.
Apply this technology to hands-free call apps for smartphones and tablets.
Apply this technology to call apps for smartphones requiring high call quality, such as business smartphones.
How to get
We will introduce our licensed companies. [Provided thorough SI or libraries]
Other application technology