Optical circuit technology to measure the intensity and phase of high-speed optical signal waveforms in picosecond order
- Enables quality evaluation of higher-speed, large-capacity optical fibers -
What it can do
- Measures the intensity and phase of high-speed optical signal waveforms in picosecond (one trillionth of a second) order with high accuracy and high sensitivity for evaluating quality.
How it works
- Measures signal intensity and phase in a several hundred GHz band by linear optical sampling, which restores the synchronization of the optical signal and sampling pulse (phases can be measured by non-linear sampling).
Fig.1 Technical overview of the linear optical sampling method
Fig.2 Technical overview of the linear optical sampling method
- Evaluate the quality of optical fibers using a device for laying and maintaining optical lines.
- Sales of maintenance equipment
- Providing maintenance services
How to get
- Technology transfer [Provide materials summarizing how to make hardware] (The license is available for overseas.)
- We cannot introduce companies that have commercialized this technology; this technology is provided on the assumption that it will be commercialized by yourself.