Software module for cascade-connected hands-free conference terminal with a loudspeaker capability and associated acoustic implementation technology
- This technology provides high-quality speech for teleconferences with just a few to many participants -
Do you have the problems shown below? This technology will solve them!
Today, teleconferencing is widely employed in the business world.
This technology allows implementation of small and versatile hands-free teleconferencing terminals that meet the following customer needs:
- I want to hold teleconferences of different sizes easily at a variety of locations.
- I want to hold a teleconference or Web conference with noise-free, clear speech.
- I want easy-to-use teleconference terminals that can be connected to a variety of communication devices easily.
This technology has the following two major features:
- (1) Cascade connection capability
A number of terminals can be connected in a cascade whereby each terminal covers a specific area for picking up or playing sounds. This allows sounds with an adequate audibility to be picked up or played at any position in the conference room. Therefore, teleconferences of various sizes can be covered simply by changing the number of terminals connected.
- (2) Loudspeaker capability
The sound picked up by one terminal is played in all other terminals. Therefore, one person can easily hear the voice of another person sitting far away from him or her because the voice is amplified.
This technology allows implementation of communication tools for use in a variety of situations, such as:
- Teleconferencing terminals for a conference involving multiple points, each with a different number of participants
- External hands-free terminals in a videoconference involving many participants
- Easy-to use microphone speakers in a small PC conference
- Loudspeakers for a conference or lecture in a large room.
- Public services, education and medical care
- Services and entertainment industries
- Information and communication industries
- Sounds can be picked up at a certain level of sensitivity regardless of the position in a room
- Sounds can be played at a certain volume regardless of the position in a room
- The words spoken by someone in a remote part of a room can be reproduced at an easily audible volume.
Other application technology