Please note that suppliers who fall under any of the following conditions are not allowed to participate in the procurement process.
(1) Those who have been incapacitated and are not able to enter the agreement in question
(2) Those who have been subject to the commencement of bankruptcy proceedings, and who have not yet been reinstated
(3) Those under corporate arrangement, civil rehabilitation, corporate rehabilitation, bankruptcy, liquidation proceedings, or the equivalent
(4) A person prescribed in Article 32 Clause 1 of the Act on the Prevention of Unjust Acts by Organized Crime Group Members (Act No. 77 of 1991)
(5) Those who have committed one or more of the following acts within the period stipulated by NTT (in any case, however, not exceeding three years), or those who employ such persons as a proxy, manager, or an employee in another capacity:
(6) Those who are deemed to have gained unfair competitive advantages as a result of their involvement in inspection and/or designing for the procurement in question and/or the preparation of technical specifications for the procurement in question.
The procurement-related information and information regarding intellectual property rights provided to suppliers by NTT are the confidential intellectual property of NTT. They must not be disclosed to any third party or used for any purpose other than that for which the information was provided.