- Released the video, CES Attendee comments about IOWN
- Released the video introducing IOWN at NTT booth (#2)
- Released the video introducing IOWN at NTT booth (#1)
- Released the video about how "IOWN" works in the future
- Released CEO interview by Bloomberg
- Released two concept videos and the NTT booth video
- Released NTT exhibition map
- Released NTT CES 2020 Special Website
Exhibition Map (Booth number, 16944)
Overview of the IOWN concept through videos and presentation:
Introduction of three technical elements, All Photonics Network, Digital Twin Computing, and Cognitive Foundation that the IOWN concept comprises, and the worldviews that they create.
The world brought by the IOWN through the use case videos:
- USE CASE 01
- Smart City/Smart Mobility
- USE CASE 02
- Smart Healthcare
- USE CASE 03
- Smart Life
IOWN R&D Lab
Introduction of basic technologies which sustain the IOWN concept through demonstrations and videos
- "Photonics-electronics convergence chip", an information processing chip to achieve low power consumption and high-speed transactions.
- "LASOLV", a new type of computer that enable to solve intractable problems with photonic technologies.
- "Artificial photosynthesis", an artificial energy generator with photonics artificially.
- "Submerged ultrasonic MIMO (multiple-input and multiple-output) technology", an undersea communication technology.
- "Technical approach (High-precision positioning technologies, etc.)", an element technology of mobility in the IOWN Era.
- Introduction of "IOWN Global Forum" *2 which was announced by NTT, Intel and Sony on October 30th, 2019.
- Activities of NTT Research, Inc., which was established in Silicon Valley in July 2019 as NTT's North American research base.
- An actual vehicle exhibition and VR demonstration of the "Indy Car Series" sponsored by NTT Group since 2019.