- 2020.03.18Publication was updated.
- 2020.02.28NTT Device Technology Laboratories site was renewed.
- 2020.01.31Publication was updated.
- 2019.10.02Message,Technology and Publication were updated.
- 2019.06.28Technology and Publications were updated.
- 2019.03.18Technology and Publications were updated.
- 2018.12.26Library(Journal) and Publications were updated.
- 2018.11.26Confirmation of the basic operation of 'transparent battery' that adapts to the surroundings ~Toward further expansion of IoT potential~
- 2018.10.16An ultra-high-speed IC capable of generating 256 Gbps PAM4 signals per lane
—Expected to facilitate a tenfold increase in the optical transmission capacity of datacenters compared with current levels—
- 2018.10.03Publications was updated.
- 2018.08.08Publications was updated.
- 2018.06.11Ultra high-speed IC capable of wireless transmission of 100 gigabits per second in a 300 GHz band
—Technology expected to pioneer utilization of unexplored terahertz wave frequencies—
- 2018.03.22Publications was updated.
- 2018.03.15Technology was updated.
- 2017.12.14Publications was updated.
- 2017.09.28Publications was updated.
- 2017.08.28Library(Promotional video) was newly established.
- 2017.07.18High-performance optical modulators on silicon platform
—Integration of compound semiconductors and silicon, providing compactness, low-power consumption, and low propagation loss—
- 2017.07.05Message was updated.
- 2017.06.12Publications was updated.
- 2017.05.19Library was newly established.
- 2017.03.01Publications was updated.
- 2017.02.08Publications was updated.
- 2017.02.07Opening of Ultra-high-speed IC Technology Using an Advanced Compound Semiconductor Process
- 2016.09.30Publications was updated.
- 2016.09.23Generating High-speed Signals by using High-speed Electronic Devices and Signal Processing and Accomplishing 250-Gbps Short-distance Optical Transmission
—Anticipated as a technology leading to 1-Tbit-class optical transmission—
- 2016.06.01Publications was updated.
- 2016.05.26The world's-first compact transceiver for terahertz wireless communication using the 300-GHz band—with transmission rate of several-dozen gigabits per second—was developed and experimentally demonstrated high-speed data transmission.
—Enabling a service for transferring one DVD's worth of data in a few seconds—
- 2016.04.07Technology was updated.
- 2016.02.25Publications was newly established.
- 2015.10.01High-density simultaneous compensation of distortion in wavelength-multiplexed signals using a time-reversal operation: World's first successful proof of principle
—Using the new technique of optical phase conjugation to extend a transmission distance with less than one tenth the amount of digital signal processing—