< Selected Period : 1 September, 2014 - 30 September, 2014 Number of results : 14 >
The following are press releases issued during the past month.
Information is current as of the date of issue of the individual press release.
Please be advised that information may be outdated after that point.
DOCOMO Unveils 16 New Mobile Devices for Winter/Spring Lineup
DOCOMO to Launch "Runtastic for docomo" Fitness Service
- Works with "C3fit IN-pulse" smart shirt to measure biometric data -
DOCOMO, SYSTRAN and FueTrek Form Joint Venture to Develop Translation Services
DOCOMO to Establish New Business Units for Strengthened R&D and Innovation
NTT DOCOMO Ventures
Invested in Kinvey Inc.
NTT Electronics Ships Industry's First 20nm Low-Power Coherent DSP
- Advanced Process CMOS Integrated Circuit with Enhanced Digital Coherent Processing Core Enables Smaller 100G Coherent Pluggable Optical Transceivers -
DOCOMO to Showcase Latest Technologies at CEATEC JAPAN 2014
NTT Communications' Enterprise Cloud Service Enables Honda to Strengthen Global Supplier Network
- 14X faster CAD data transfers, 30% reduced annual operating costs -
NTT DOCOMO to Offer iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus in Japan
- Available from Friday, September 19 -
NTT Electronics' IP Gateway NA8000 using Robust FEC Algorithm LDGM codes shortlisted for IABM Design & Innovation Award
- Broadcast and digital media industry body recognises innovation and creativity -
Revision of Non-Consolidated Financial Forecasts for the Fiscal Year Ending March 31, 2015
NTT, NEC, and Fujitsu Move Forward on Commercialization of World's Top-Level, 400Gbps-class Optical Transmission Technology
Success in test of ultra-high-speed optical transmission up to distances of 10,000km
NTT Communications Releases Details of Low-latency Service Used by TBS for Football News Coverage in Japan
- Broadcaster Highly Evaluates IP System's Performance -
NTT DOCOMO Ventures
Invested in WHILL, Inc.