< Selected Period : 1 January, 2015 - 31 January, 2015 Number of results : 17 >
The following are press releases issued during the past month.
Information is current as of the date of issue of the individual press release.
Please be advised that information may be outdated after that point.
NTT Urban Development
Acquisition of Two Buildings in the United States
NTT Communications to Test Service for Information Sharing between Smartphones and Digital Signage
- Will evaluate the practicality of WebSocket and WebRTC protocols -
DOCOMO to Launch Optical-fiber Broadband Service with Bundled Discounts
NTT Communications to Launch "JPX-SGX Co-Location Direct" for Lowest-latency Connection between JPX & SGX Colocations
- Unprecedented connection between financial markets in Japan and Singapore enables high-frequency traders to save costs and increase competitiveness -
"Target Microphone" Technology for Sports Broadcasting
-- Clear extraction of sports sounds from spectator cheering tested in cooperation with NHK
NTT Communications to Release Trial of SkyWay WebRTC Platform with TURN Feature
- Enables WebRTC P2P communication in highly secure network environments -
NTT Appointed as First Gold Partner for the Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic Games
Shinra Technologies Announces the Start of Supercomputer Cloud Gaming Beta Test for Japan, in Partnership with NTT East and Techorus
NTT Communications to Strengthen Enterprise Cloud and WideAngle Security Services with Fortinet, Leading Security Appliance Company
- Will be world's first service provider to provide one-stop service combining software security appliance and managed security -
NTT DATAs Big Data Simulation Forecasts and Alleviates Traffic Congestion
- Field Study in Jilin, China Achieves Smoother Traffic Flow -
NTT Communications Positioned as a "Leader" in Gartner 2015 Report:"Magic Quadrant for Network Service, Global" for the 2nd Consecutive Year
NTT Communications to Expand Operations in India
- Will open new office in Ahmedabad and obtain Unified License for network services -
NTT DOCOMO Ventures
Invested in SuRaLa Net Co., Ltd.
NTT DOCOMO Ventures
Invested in Sunpartner Technologies
Announcement of the Status of Share Repurchase
(Share Repurchase under the provisions of Articles of Incorporation pursuant to Article 165 (2) of the Companies Act)
NTT and NTT Communications installed the Movable and Deployable ICT Resource Unit (MDRU), an R&D outcome of them, to a typhoon Haiyan affected area in northern Cebu in Philippines as a United Nation's disaster countermeasure feasibility study project.
NTT DOCOMO Files Arbitration Request Regarding Stake in Tata Teleservices