< Selected Period : 1 July, 2019 - 31 July, 2019 Number of results : 26 >
The following are press releases issued during the past month.
Information is current as of the date of issue of the individual press release.
Please be advised that information may be outdated after that point.
Interconnection Account Report FY2018
Interconnection Accounting Report for the Year Ended March 31, 2019
DOCOMO Develops Drone Platform API for Expanded Drone Applications
- Trial with NEXSYS-ONE demonstrates automated inspection and maintenance system -
NTT and NEC conclude demonstration experiments of wireless-mobile fronthaul for 5G
- Achieving the same level of system throughput as optical fiber –
Tokyo Metro and NTT Agree on Collaboration for “Co-Creation of Tokyo’s Attractiveness and Vitality”
DOCOMO Extends d POINT Program and Services to Inbound Visitors in Japan
- Foreign visitors now able to earn redeemable d POINTs -
NOTICE REGARDING THE STATUS AND CONCLUSION OF STOCK REPURCHASES
(UNDER THE PROVISIONS OF NTT'S ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION PURSUANT TO PARAGRAPH 2, ARTICLE 165 OF THE COMPANIES ACT OF JAPAN)
Results for the 1Q FY2019
AI-based Image Analysis Technology for Efficient Maintenance Cycle of Roads for Local Public Entities
- Joint development of 3 companies of the total solution for road maintenance: road surface inspection/diagnosis/treatment using new diagnostic technology -
NTT DATA to Demonstrate Video AI at The 148th Open in Northern Ireland
Will verify use of artificial intelligence to tag TV broadcasts automatically for enhanced spectator enjoyment
NTT DATA Global Study Finds 61% of Financial Services and Insurance Companies Plan to Move Away from Traditional Business Models
More than 80% of respondents believe Amazon and other tech giants could become major competitors
NTT DATA Invests in Star to Expand Collaboration in the Design Field Globally
A deep neural network trained for sound recognition acquires sound representation similar to that in mammalian brains.
- Brains may have acquired properties beneficial for sound recognition in the course of evolution -
DOCOMO Adds Popular Japanese Textbook to Japanese-language Training App
Revised app now being trialed at educational institutions in Japan and overseas
NTT COMWARE Starts a New Service for Smart Billing(R), a Payment Management Platform to Support Subscription Models
- Automation of monthly billing and collection tasks to increase business efficiencies -
NTT Research, Inc.
World-Class Research Center opens in Palo Alto
Announcement of the Status of Share Repurchase
(Share Repurchase under the provisions of Articles of Incorporation pursuant to Article 165 (2) of the Companies Act)
DOCOMO Testing Drone-based Inspection Service in Taiwan with FET's Support
- Will confirm effectiveness in reducing inspection time and raising safety -
itelligence expands into Thailand
itelligence has reached an agreement to acquire ISS Consulting (Thailand) Ltd.
Conclusion of a Capital & Business Partnership between NTT and JTOWER
- Resolution of social issues through promotion of sharing models in the 5G age -